Sunday, March 3, 2013

Mt. Kinabalu

My stamina memang ke laut lah.
I am not good in any sports, at all.
Not even close to be good. I don't do sport.
The last time I play basketball (or was it netball) was during the induction week in Form 1.
Imagine no sports at all for 5 years in high school, a year in matriculation.
Nope, it doesn't change in uni..
Well, I play badminton for fun during my uni days.
but I'm sucks at it.
I know how to swim but cukup cukup k ngapung dirik kakya bgerak lam aek la.
and I only swim in swimming pool.
I don't know tae kwan do or silat or whatever.

Only last year, I started running.
Not really running actually, it's jogging.
I went to pustaka almost every day for jogging.
But it only last for a few months and then we stop.

Then I joined the gym.
It's in my office building so it is so convenience for me.
I started to run again, on treadmill.
I improves a lot, well at least that's what I think.
I actually finish a 5km run (It is something that I am proud of even tho I'm not the winner)
I tried to join some classes and tried to do some weight training but I don't feel like doing it anymore after sometime.
So I just run run and run.

But the thing is, I am not consistence in running.
Or actually in going to gym.
Some week that I feel like I wanna run, I might go to gym after work almost every day.
But there are also weeks when I feel so lazy that I went home straight after work.

my diet is terrible too, I don't really control what I eat.
I am not overweight (I think, I somehow refuse to check my BMI - in denial!)
so yeah, my stamina memang teruk.

kenak la aku pandey ingin nak nekik gunung kinabalu ndahhhh???
seriously, suddenly I really want to climb Mt. Kinabalu.
I even considered to try climbing Gunung Serapi & Santubong,

but nobody trust me.

Nobody want to join me.






so yeah, what the hell that I am thinking?

till then,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment