Sunday, October 6, 2013

when bad things happens, when things goes wrong, when life gets difficult,
I often question why?
why me? why not her? or him? or just anyone else
why is her/his life is easier? why they don't have to deal with this kind of problem?

and sometimes I ask Allah why did he put me through all these problems.
I was angry to Him.
Sometimes I act like a rebellious kid.

but then get my sanity back,
I realize that He made me go through the rough patch to make me stronger, to test me
and I feel so bad for being angry 
:'(

YA ALLAH, please forgive me..
Please give me the strength to go through everything..
I hope everything will be just fine.
ALLAH is the best planner

“Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi pula kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu, Allah mengetahui sedang kamu tidak mengetahui.” (Surah Al-Baqarah, ayat 216)

No comments:

Post a Comment