Saturday, December 15, 2012

Citizen 2020

I've got this website from Vivy's Blog. I won't explain what's that because she wrote about it already and I have no idea about this thing before I read her post.

So, I tried it out and the result is...


It is awesome! It is so me! I hate 8 to 5 desk job (unfortunately that's what my job is right now!). I do wish that I can make travelling as my full-time job. I wish to make money by travelling. It's like to be a singer. They love to sing, they are passionate about their work, they are having fun and they make money by singing. Sigh.. Tell me how am I going to make money by travelling?? I really wish that I can travel around the globe.

Looks like my new ambition is to become..

WORLD FAMOUS TRAVEL HOST

It would be so much fun!

:D

Check it out guys! You might be surprise.

Till then, 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment