Monday, December 31, 2012

Sayonara 2012

In 2012, I've posted the least amount of post in my entire blogging life *konon la*

So here's some random facts about my 2012;.

1. Moved to the new HQ. The building is nice.The distance from my house is a little bit far compared to the old office but overall the traffic is smooth.

2. I am not sure if I love my job. I am tempted to find a new place. For the time being, it looks like I'm staying.

3. I'm a permanent staff now, Alhamdulillah. (It means that I can buy house but I don't think I am ready for that kind of commitment just yet)

4. I've bought a car, Alhamdullillah! It's a big milestone for me. It's a huge commitment.

5. Bought a phone in February.

6. I am 23!

7. Went to JB in July with my cousin. Went to a day trip to Singapore.

8. Bought another phone in December. *geleng geleng kepala*

9. Got a credit card. *But I should really leave it at home or it is so tempting to shop*

10. Manage to put some savings in ASB.

11. Gave duit raya for the first time baby but I still got duit raya too.

12. Made it to the finishing line of a 5km night run. I am really proud.

13. I am a gym member. Yeay me!

14. This year, I drank the least amount of coke in my entire life.

15. Learnt that I don't like to buy clothes! hahah!

16. Bought a perfume.

17. Re-blog too little in tumblr.

18. Bought a running shoes!

19. Got a watch from mr boyfriend.

20. People always ask me when is my turn to tie the knot. -_-" And I answered, 10 tahun gik! Huhu.. I guess that's normal since I've been working for a year plus now.

I think that's enough for now.

For me I've become a little more mature. I've learnt a lot. I've grew a little bit more. I am blessed, thank you Allah.

InsyaAllah 2013 is going to be better. I'm excited. Hopefully makin murah rezeki blh kawen cepat. opppssiee!

Thank you 2012. Bring it on, 2013!

till then, see you next year.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment