Thursday, September 11, 2014

Mungkin kamu membenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu; Allah mengetahui, sedangkan kamu tidak mengetahui” Surah al-Baqarah, ayat 216

I think I've share this before here and in my facebook for a few time because I think it is actually a good reminder for me.

Ayat 216, Surah al-Baqarah always remind me to believe that maybe what we think we hate is actually the best thing for us, the path that you wish never exist is your path to success, the person you hate is actually the person who will help to to achieve Jannah, etc.

That is why I always choose to just go with the flow. Have faith in what He already plan for us because He is indeed the best planner of all.

Salam.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment