Wednesday, September 10, 2014

tenth September twozeroonefive

hello!

...my first attempt to write a post here after 9 months!

Nothing really interesting happening for the past 9 months tho. I do miss to post something here. To have a space where I can write my story, somewhere I can feel like someone is actually listening to me (eventho I know there's nobody).

anyway, it's already the last quarter of 2014. how's your life so far? I hope we can make the most of the remaining of 2014 to ensure you wont step into 2015 with regrets.

as for me, I am still not married, still working at the same old company but in a new department now, still drive the same car, still broke (oh damn it) and still wander should I dream or not.

it's bedtime! Will try my best to write again, soon.

toodles!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment